Thread: 73 rd350
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 07:51 AM   #1
Bravo73RD OP
Bravo73RD

Oddometer: 2
Eek 73 rd350

Hello all,
Wanted to start by saying hello and I am happy to have joined ADVrider. I am new to the forum/ thread world so please bare with me as I am learning as I go.
I have just purchased a few (four) 1973 RD 350's that need a lot of work. I purchased these bikes for a very fair price and I most certainly saw the beauty and potential of these bikes. I have four of these bikes and I plan on building 2 of them... maybe 3 depending on what I have left from these part bikes. . (Note: I am not trying to build them all at once) I did not have to much knowledge of these bikes when I first bought them and was a bit weary of getting into a 2 stroke bike. I have done a lot of reading and research on these bikes and since I am now very excited to get started. I have also learned these are desirable bikes. I plan on doing a complete rebuild and cafe mod. I've done some restoring/mods in the past but, have never gone as in depth as I plan on with these lovely ladies. I will post photos of all the bikes as soon as I can. I have a lot of spare parts (heads, pistons, engines and carbs), and I am sure I will still be opening my wallet to more parts new and used as I move forward. I pretty sure I have everything I need to start, I am just in the middle of organizing my garage so I can get started.
I was wondering if anyone has any advice or input as I embark in my journey on bringing this classic beauty to life.

Thank You in advance
Bravo73RD is offline   Reply With Quote