View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 11:02 AM   #6800
RFVC600R
SAND EATER!

Oddometer: 2,622
If the stator was bad, why would only the head light not work? my turn lights and brake light are as bright as ever. I'm feeling it is a bad ground.

Anyway, I just woke up having some coffee and about to tear into this old beast. I don't know why I got so upset over this, I think I was stressed out from work the other night and my light going out = sad me Now that I got my nerve back, I'll probably enjoy fixing this problem, I'm weird like that ha ha. I'll be back in a couple minutes to a couple hours depening on what I run into. I'll let ya'll know whats up.

10:50AM EDIT: I took the fairing off and found my H-plug is melted and seemed to have disconnected itself from the head light. When i changed the H-plug the last time, the autozoner said the cheap one will eventually melt and burn so I should get the High temperature one. I shoulda listened but I thought he was just selling me on the more expensive one. d'oh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carter Pewterschmidt View Post
He's the XL600 Jesus, his bike dies for our sins.

RFVC600R screwed with this post 01-21-2013 at 11:53 AM
RFVC600R is offline   Reply With Quote