Thread: ADV Kids
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 10:52 AM   #122
Patj551
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 584
Just found this thread and love it! I have to live vicariously through my brother's kids. My bro & I grew up racing MX in the 70s. We had a blast. Brother Bruce has two daughters. These pics were taken in 2004. Carrie (blue #5) is 13; Leiah (yellow) is 10, that's me Pat (#55), and my brother Bruce (#56). Anyway, Carrie is now married with a 13 month old son, Grady. Leiah just graduated HS and is starting nursing school. (Yes,they grow up quickly!) My bro bought a PW50 for him when he was 6 weeks old! But wait, there's more! The guy my brother sold the yellow bike to, still had it sitting in the garage. Bruce bought the bike back to save for Grady so he can tell him "this is the bike your Momma learned to ride on!" Grady is a year old and already driving an electric car...watch out for this kid! I love being an Aunt! This will be fun!

Carrie at 13

Leiah at 10. I had to laugh so hard. I'd ride up behind Leiah and she's look back and then turn around and twist the throttle wide open so I wouldn't pass her!

My "big bro," who's just a "little kid" at heart!

These pics were taken in South Carolina where my brother lives. He & his wife are coming to Colo for a week this summer. I've got an entire week's worth of dirt and road riding planned out for that trip! Can't wait!

Great thread! Keep up the fun pics!
Patj551 is offline   Reply With Quote