View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 11:22 AM   #22
rote_baron OP
Adventurer

Oddometer: 25
Day 8; San Juanico to San Ignacio

We started the day with breakfast at the market below the Hotel 7 then stopped for gas before heading up the coast.

Looks like the license plate is still on the IT so we must have lost it on this day...

We weren't to familiar with the 2 roads going up the coast on which one would be easier so we ended up taking the high road. The road was torn up pretty good in some sections with sand washes everyone was saying from the Baja 1000 going through there. Next time I'd like to see what the lower road is like. So not too many pics today but some great video once Baron gets it put together.

More water crossings...

We take a left here otherwise I believe this goes to San Jose de Gracia...

Yes, my feet are off the pegs...

We did make it to the fence where the fello came out and asked for food, medicine and batteries. We were able to give him some chocolate...

Continuing on....

We stopped off in Laguna San Iganacio to find some food and gas.

This little boy kept crying because he wanted to sit on the bike and as soon as he got on the bike he quit crying. His grandfather was pretty excited to see the photo as soon as I took it. It looks like the license plate is missing now so if anybody finds it, it would be on the high road somewhere between San Juanico and Laguna San Ignacio

Yes, my feet are off the pegs again

We finally made it to San Ignacio and were starving so we stopped to eat before finding a place to stay.

We found a room at Hotel Posada as we wanted to be close to downtown and bummed around San Ignacio for the rest of the evening.

Tomorrow it's a short day to Guerrero Negro...
rote_baron is offline   Reply With Quote