View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 01:07 PM   #5
ramjet
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,095
Quote:
Originally Posted by oscar_champagne View Post
Thanks! I'm mostly interested in what if anythings been done to the suspension, what weight rider its sprung for etc. Also a little curious about overall mileage and maintenance but less so since, while well used it seems to have been looked after nicely.
Suspension was set up with revalve and racetech springs by Rob Barnum in SoCal. Rider weighs 155 but that suspension should be good up to 185. Not sure about mileage overall but it was used only for offroad rides never commuted or much street at all. Well maintained with regular service intervals at Berkeley Honda and owner frequent oil changes. Bike is uncorked and rejetted. It will run like a tiger and never let you down when you need power. I have a bunch of other paperwork and info, I can get to you later when I get back from my trip. I also have a factory workshop manual. A few other things, swing arm bearings were replaced not to long ago, spoke nipples on those Excels were getting a bit tough to turn so you should check those for seizing.

Qui Desiderant Pacem Preparate Bellum
ramjet is offline   Reply With Quote