Nevermind... figured it out. :)
I had had a question about preload, but then thought about it a little more, re-read the ProCycle page, and answered my own question. I ended up going with 1" of total preload (0.47 kg springs). I also set the preload on the emulators at the two turn starting point suggested on the ProCycle page.
It's now 4 PM and the bike is back together. I haven't gone for a test-ride because it's too damn cold, but it feels nice from just sitting on it and pushing on the front end.
While I was out there, I installed that new case saver that they sell, and that fancy anodized blue rear brake clevis. I was hoping the brake clevis thing would help with the play in the rear brake. It might have helped a little... I won't know for sure until I ride it.
'12 Suzuki V-Strom DL650
'96 Suzuki DR650
'92 Yamaha TW200
Rob.G screwed with this post 01-21-2013 at 05:03 PM