View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 04:14 PM   #12
gatling
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,265

My Subie is the best car I've ever owned.

The Internet tends to bring out the worst criticism on anything.

Subie sales have been growing every year since they've been introduced. They were up something like 35% last year. Their sales were the only ones that went up each year during the recession. More people are repeat Subie buyers (on a percentage basis) than any other car. We Subie buyers are either the dummest folks on the planet, or something else is going on (like Subaru is making some of the best cars in the world).

If you like the car, buy it. What's the worst thing that could happen? You end up replacing a head gasket if you have the problem the other folks like to write about.

By the way, I don't work for Subie, nor do I have any affiiliation with them (other than driving that '06 WRX shown above). When it's time for a new car, you can bet mine will be another Subie. My wife drives a BMW, and when it's time for her to buy a new car, she wants a Subie, too. About the only problem I have with mine is keeping it away from my wife and my daughters. On the weekends, they tend to grab it instead of their own cars. It is a lot of fun to drive.
'10 California Scooter (my Baja Blaster!)
gatling is offline   Reply With Quote