View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 01:52 AM   #22
AKDuc
Alaska Born Ducatisti

Oddometer: 6,553
Quote:
Originally Posted by HayDuchessLives View Post
... now I have a rhetorical question. After Mark helped a lady movie her Monster into her living room, he ended up with his own Monster. I wonder if he helps me move one of my DRs into my house if he would end up with his own DR?

Since he already owns quite a few motorcycles, he probably doesn't have room for any more so I could ask him to help me move something smaller that he probably doesn't already own, like... hmmm.... a pink tutu.
Well, nice of you to think of me and while I don't mind moving any of yours, I'm not too in my own DR or tutu.

I wasn't really all that interested in Monsters either till I helped move that first one. The owner, Terra, an ex-gf of the GM of Motocorsa Ducati in Portland had done things to make it a much more attractive package.

So I ended up with this lovely S4R that took 1st Place in the Sportbike Div at the annual Bike Show. Hmm, wonder if maybe I should get it back? Mark H.

Oh and fyi, Ducati decided to bring this blue & white color scheme back on one of this year's Diavel.

AKDuc screwed with this post 01-22-2013 at 02:00 AM
AKDuc is offline   Reply With Quote