View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 12:00 PM   #155
LandsVW OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 285
a few more questions

First, seems as if my front forks are adjusted down about 1 inch. I'm assuming they should be level with the top tree clamp, right where the bevel is on the fork? Mine aren't.

Second, I'd still like to get an upper triple tree clamp from an XR650L. Cash is short right now. I have a few items to pick from: an XL600 muffler, dual carbs, a slightly warped (the XL bike leaned against a wall for a year) front fender, and a few other odds and ends I'd trade. Basically a crate of parts that didn't get sold with the frame, tank, seat etc. Maybe even an 30gig ipod video? Something cheaply mail-able would be the best.

http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=857526

there's my parts for sale thread, btw

lessee, My goal is to get the bike to the DMV this Friday, as I have the day off. My family and I are settled in to the new house, still struggling to get a handle on bills etc. so the motorcycle is not a top priority in the fiduciary planning. It's nice having my own garage, well lighted, dry, etc. tho. I go out and stare at the bike at least 2 times a day... :p

LandsVW screwed with this post 01-22-2013 at 12:19 PM Reason: add parts for sale thread link
LandsVW is online now   Reply With Quote