View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 01:38 PM   #16669
Mastodon
Mother F'n Dinosaur

Oddometer: 656
Quote:
Originally Posted by TerryK View Post
Nice work TStorm. Any insight on how loud it is compared to the TORS? I find my TORS too loud for my taste, but the stock are a bit too quiet.
It's been months since I've last heard a set of TORs so I can't really offer a good comparison, but I keep reading that the bafflectomized exhaust is kinda somewhere in between stock and TORs. It's been in the low 20's(F) so I haven't gotten a chance to ride it yet. Keep replaying that video and you'll have heard my bike more than I have

It may be below freezing, but it was sunny enough I was able to pull the bike into the driveway and take a better picture of it with the painted heat shields and rear reservoir shield. Maybe it's because I'm used to seeing it the other way, or maybe I'm being a little OCD and it's because of the small flaws in the paint that I know are there along with knowing the paint doesn't quite match the rest of the black on the bike, but I'm not quite sure what I think of it. At least I know I can always buy a replacement set if I decide I really don't like it.

Mastodon is offline   Reply With Quote