Roanoke Area Tag
There is a mascot on the loose, RAT.
1. Get the mascot and update this thread with a photo and/or video
of the location stating "GRAB" as soon as possible.
2. Once the Rat is in your possession he only likes to be on the run for 24 hours!
3. Tag by shooting photo of the new location with reasonable hints and photo/description of the actual mascot location and posting to this thread with your bike in one of the photos so we know you didn't drive your car.
4. Acceptable Tag Locations: Public roads, fire roads, no location that costs some amount of money to enter, places that "close at 11" typical park locations or whatever are fine. Just be wary of that before you set out to get the Rat. Obviously since we are starting in January, there is the possibility the Rat could get covered in snow in the middle of the national forest. That just adds to the challenge! Just be wary of drainage ways, we dont want him to get washed/blown away. Bury the rat in some rocks, sticks if you have to with good directions, marked up photos, etc.
5. If the location requires significant gravel/pot holed mud pit fire road access, state this fact so nobody with a GSXR750 goes after it. Please make the mascot invisible to the passing eye as we don't want the Rat to be literally kidnapped. A little hiking to get the RAT is fine but not too much.
6. 48 Hours Mystery Rule:
Tag mascot (Rat) is required to Grab the tag. Please post your "bruced*" pictures even if the tag mascot has already been taken OR you could not Find It. Please do your best to find the mascot, dig, turn over rocks, look down holes. Tag claims must be posted within 24 hours of the 1st "bruced" photo. In the event no official tag claim is made within 24 hours, the person with the 1st "bruced" photo gets the tag and the honor of choosing the next Tag mascot [Even if the original mascot is found days later, after 24 hours it is no longer in Play]
. Just keep it in that case for future use, decoration on your mantle or at the local bar. This inmate has 24
additional hours to create a mascot and set it for a total of 48 hours after the first bruced photo. This rule was grafted from the North American Tag game but edited from 12 hours to 24 hours in order to have proper time to investigate the MIA location and give interstate poachers time to get back to NC/WV and post.
*bruced: Means when you show up to get the tag, it is not there because someone already grabbed it or it was eaten by an animal, washed away, etc.
Detailed map with tag/grabs click here: RatMap
The map of the game is shown below.