View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 09:16 PM   #9035
treemuncher
Vegetation Terrorist

Oddometer: 289
Troy,

You and the other inmates have been invited to FerrySTOC4 as I mentioned on this past weekend's ride. Like I said, it would be nice to have a showing of the ADV guys attend this year's event. You do NOT need to ride a sport touring bike to attend. I would like to offer some mixed ADV style rides for the big bore ADV bikes as well as the sport touring loops. A RTE will be held at Lambert's Throwed Rolls in Sikeston, MO again this year as last year's reviews were a hit.

The link to the event is here: http://www.st-owners.com/forums/show...-Landing-SP-TN

All I ask is that anyone wanting to attend signs up on that site's attendee list. You get FREE camping for doing so!

Camping is provided by the Paris Landing Tourism League and all we ask is that you try to make your purchases local when in the area.

If this coming Sunday is nice enough, I might be up for another ride. I would be interested in doing a ride down into Houston Co and then cross the ferry over to Benton Co. I'm thinking that it would be a good ride for the Tenere and similar bikes. No single track but plenty of gravel roads that I can put us on.

www.moonshine-run.com where real riders meet
treemuncher is offline   Reply With Quote