View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 09:03 PM   #108
Off Road Ryder OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,999
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boats313 View Post
So if I order the kit I get: 2 lights, a wire harness, and the dimming switch? And the switch can be wired up to have the lights come on full bright with my high beams and dimmed with my low, or work independently with the ignition off?

Just checking to make sure I have everything sorted out in my head after reading so many threads and sites, sometimes the details blend together.

Thanks for the reply.

Thanks for the opportunity to tell you about our products.

There are 3 basic Harness options for the Long Range light kits.

1 lights only. these include a hard wired Deutch connector and a mating connector with a 6 inch lead

2. Lights with non dimmable, fused, relayed harness with Toggle switch. It is possible to add the dimmer at a later date. All Deutch connectors. (If you want a handle bar switch we can also do that)
Plug and Play

3. Lights with dim-able harness. This kit includes the above mentioned 3 position switch. Off/Low/High or a 2 way switch if you want to trigger your LED high beams with the stock High beam switch,
relays,Fuses, dimmer and weather pack connectors. Plug and Play

There are many ways you can wire this setup

1. You can wire the lights up straight to your battery and have total use of the lights whether the bikes key is on or off, This requires the 3 way switch

2, You can wire them in so that the lights operate in low when the key is (1) off or (2) on yet trigger high with the stock high beam switch, This requires the 2 way switch

If Im missing something you riders want let me know...
www.cyclopsadventuresports.com
1-800-624-0278

Off Road Ryder screwed with this post 01-24-2013 at 05:51 PM Reason: reword.
Off Road Ryder is offline   Reply With Quote