View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 01:50 AM   #2902
ROD CURRIE
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 472
Quote:
Originally Posted by stemic01 View Post
Rod: This is part of many of the russian Motorcycle festivals and is called Unimoto if I got it right. Check out this video to see how the competition goes
Thanks for that clarification Steve. I looked on the link you posted earlier for more pics but the text's in Russian and I can only say "Goulash, Borscht ( BARSCHT!) , nye-panimye and khorosho" so not really suitabe for photo-searching.
I'd look at it again now but I'm at work and the titty-patrol software might set alarm bells ringing with career limiting consequences. .
I work in the nanny-State where they can work a man to death or breakdown with stress and pressure but don't let him glimpse a buttock or breast or you might offend someone's politically correct sensibilities. .You work it out.....

I'd hoped to get to the bike-fest at Baikal but the geographically misinformed Mr Colebatch gave you all a bum steer and took you on a field trip instead of a beer and pussy-fest. ...so I didn't feel so bad not missing it.....I know what grass looks like.
ROD CURRIE is offline   Reply With Quote