View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 08:15 AM   #18245
Brodovitch
Team ⌘R

Oddometer: 3,171
Listening to the call now, awesome!

On a side note, Helder's FB:

Hey guys I'm back to Portugal, went to this Dakar very well prepared both physically with technically and so, unless one or another mountain stage, never felt really fatigued. This project brought Honda back to Dakar, after the Japanese successes in African competitions the years 80, was filed just six months before the start of the rally and implied that this participation has been a big test for the future. Over the course of the rally we were rectifying, evolving and adjusting all situations that weren't as good as we wanted to, but the whole team has worked tremendously in giving his best and I'm sure the experience in these fifteen days will be extremely important for the future. Honda wants to win the Dakar as a brand and I want to win the Dakar as a pilot. The year 2013 will be hard work, eventually many races and trainings, for a return to the maximum force on the Dakar 2014. I am very pleased by the commitment that Honda did me and I thank you all that I have provided, a thank you is extended to my sponsors, TMN and Red Bull, and all sponsors, the people who work with me throughout the year, to my family, friends and to all of you who supported me in this new stage of my career. Hug

Sounds like HRC are extending with him, so the Cyril jumping ship theory will not play out... I guess