View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 12:18 PM   #853
Reaver
Outta Here

Oddometer: 2,844
Hey Dwight.

Add me to the list of those supporting you. Right now I have no plans of even going to get the mail in this miserable cold snap here. I too deteste the cold and have plans to retire south soon. Trying to look at the bright side, maybe you need to show them how to prepare a good meal. Say...a small restaurant catering to traveller's stomachs? Turn lemons into lemonade? A place near the beach where the english speaking travellers will seek you out. "Dwight's Done Right Diner" A secure place to park a bike and relax. Maybe someone's trying to tell you something. You've discovered a void. Take a deep breath. Vancouver is awesome I agree, but how long will your nest egg last there vs where you are now (SA)? As I said to my girl last fall while we were touring NS on our GS's and got lost near Larry's River south of Guysborough (Zumo quit!) , low on fuel and stressed..."Who's going to feel sorry for you?" Meaning which one of your friends wouldn't trade places with you right now? Three weeks off, touring Canada at will on a motorcycle. Poor Baby. Dwight's travelling South America on a motorcycle with his wife's blessing and can't get a good bite to eat? All said with good intent my friend.

I'm like you in a lot of ways. Live in the moment. Your RR will make you wish you were still there when reading it years later.....

"Just remember, I'm pullin' for ya. We're all in this together. Keep your stick on the ice!" Red Green

Leaving it all behind 2014

Reaver screwed with this post 01-23-2013 at 01:35 PM
Reaver is offline   Reply With Quote