Thread: This is.....
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 01:41 AM   #3353
UncleGra OP
CRASHING BORE
 
Joined: Jan 2008
Location: TWILIGHT ZONE
Oddometer: 2,895
Quote:
Originally Posted by richo360 View Post
Mitchell River?

Not the Mitchell River....

I'm not only cautious Bob, but shit scared of creeks and rivers..
__________________
.. I fixt it...my way....gjr

OK OK....it might be 98% fat free...but I wana know how much fat's in the other 2%....gjr
UncleGra is offline   Reply With Quote