View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 02:35 PM   #833
GotMojo?
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 4,103
Quote:
Originally Posted by brents347 View Post
People around here crack me up.

RV had 2 tough rounds, one which turned out ok and one which did not, and one win on the season and people are ready to annoint him the new champ before the other 14 rounds are run.

And then there is Stewart. People have been bitching for years that he doesn't finish a championship but this year he has a knee serious knee injury and commits to finish the series anyway, and you guys continue to hack on him for that.

I want to see Stewart get healthier and faster as the year goes on, just to make some of you look as ridiculous as you sound.
I don't think any of us want Stewart out for the season, atleast I don't.... but its looking like a repeat of the last few years.... he's already injured, and if it is his ACL, I don't think those get better without surgery (could be wrong on that). He wasn't very effective last weekend, and it seems like he loses interest if he's not running at the front, so I just wonder how many more races before he calls it quits for the year. I hope it doesn't happen because I still want to see him and RV battle it out for fastest rider... we've all been waiting to see that battle, but it has just never transpired.
GotMojo? is offline   Reply With Quote