View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 01:46 PM   #15
toowheels OP
on a mission...

Oddometer: 952
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowhawk jockey View Post
Dave!!
Had a blast with you at the BC Bike show, where we introduced the new Giant Loop 2013. Working with you at the booth was really rewarding, as I could see all the happy GL users you had influenced over the last few years.

Meeting the guys at Touratech Canada was important for me and I was glad to see Jean-Michel. I forgot to grab a TT catalog and my girlfriend was sad when she found out...

The guys at BMWMotorrad and I had a chance to talk, too. After our meeting, I was gifted a copy of UNSTOPPABLE. I am just now discovering how cool that book is, as I didn't know it existed before then.

Lemme know if I can help ya out in any way!
Hey Snowhawk jockey!

Great to meet you too and thanks for your help at the show!!
Hmm when we go riding some day I'm going to have my work cut out for me keeping up to your KTM 950 dirt drifter

A couple of (crappy) pics of the booth:

The new reflective on the GL bags is really good...obviously!!

The Siskiyous were on walkabout for various bike fittings so they're not in this pic and the 2012 Great Basin is just dropped on in place as was the Great Basin Dry Bag (it's on top of the Rotopax back there).

I've got a good look at all the 2013 Giant Loop bags now so I'll be able to better answer questions etc. on them. Some great new improvements and of course the new additions; Siskiyou, Zigzag and the Fort Rock. All available soon!

Dave