View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 05:49 PM   #836
Shawnee Bill
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,948
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotMojo? View Post
I don't think any of us want Stewart out for the season, atleast I don't.... but its looking like a repeat of the last few years.... he's already injured, and if it is his ACL, I don't think those get better without surgery (could be wrong on that). He wasn't very effective last weekend, and it seems like he loses interest if he's not running at the front, so I just wonder how many more races before he calls it quits for the year. I hope it doesn't happen because I still want to see him and RV battle it out for fastest rider... we've all been waiting to see that battle, but it has just never transpired.
Exactly, not running Stewart down, just that I heard they thought his ACL was torn a week or so ago, those do not get better without surgery, if he puts that leg down a little too hard somewhere he's going to be though for a long time. If he gets it fixed quick he may be back for the outdoors.

Other wise he rides hurt protecting his knee and circulates in the bottom 15, I don't think anyone wants to watch that.

Check his website, nothing about an injury anymore, just that he had bad racing luck in Phoenix.

Shawnee Bill screwed with this post 01-24-2013 at 07:13 PM
Shawnee Bill is offline   Reply With Quote