View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 10:10 AM   #1363
AntiHero OP
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 912
CanadianLifeGuard: I can't tell you how much I appreciate logging on and hearing that somehow, some way my journey was inspirational, motivational or just helped cut through the monotony of a work day. If I can't get to Europe on a motorbike, I'm doing the Pac NW next and I'll take you up on your offer of beers! :)

3B43: Congrats! Pic?

Stixx: "Adventure be damned I gotta eat and 12 grand put a kink in my plow chain" LMAO! The 12g isn't funny, but your way with words is.

amanlikemike: Thanks, Michael. I've been traveling the past few days (and the next few). I'm just a bit behind on VMs and PMs, but I will catch up with you momentarily. I greatly appreciate your offer to help and will ABSOLUTELY take you up on your offer for gear! There are few products made that are truly bomb-proof and the durability of my Kriega bags during this trip were unparalleled.

Sorry, Kneedrag! Figure by the time most people hit 15k it's after 2 years. And by then independent shops will be able to do the service for half what the dealer charges....but yes, it was a bitter pill. Still wouldn't go back and do it on any other bike though.
AntiHero is offline   Reply With Quote