View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 06:28 PM   #4400
oalvarez
Resident Raggamuffin

Oddometer: 2,458
Quote:
Originally Posted by khale View Post
The bike is going to run, and very well at that......... It's going to be a fuckin ruckus bike.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkletecka View Post
Yes, the new WC might be better looking and have more power, but will it have "good" power delivery, ride and handle "better" than the previous version......
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motard_Menace View Post
?...I think the bike looks better then the previous generation, (Obviously a subjective thought) offers more bang for the buck with cruise, adjustable screen, dynamic suspension etc.... and I predict it will be an excellent motorcycle that gets good reviews overall.
Exactly my thoughts too.. In my opinion the new GS is going to be a much better package, and yes, relative value is for the prospective owner to decide. It will make more power, the on-road feel should be much improved (impossible for it not to be given the new components), and then you have the LIST of items beyond what Motard points to (engine, frame, and trans re-design, chassis length, wheel dimensions, etc) which go to justify some of the difference in price. I really think that it's going to be a MUCH better on-road motorcycle which will create a much more enjoyable riding experience versus the GS of today. Worth the difference in price? I think so. Do I want to pay for that difference? I don't know yet myself.
oalvarez is offline   Reply With Quote