View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 09:07 AM   #3039
pfdskipper
Westside Trash

Oddometer: 963
Quote:
Originally Posted by knightbiker63 View Post
Ok...I have read all 203 threads and am now convinced these are the lights I have been looking for. My question for anyone out there is this... I drive my Vstrom 650 65 miles back and forth to work on interstate highway from Rhode Island to Boston, Mass. (mostly highway...some backroads when time permits or traffic is too heavy.), I am torn between two Model 44 or two Model 60 lights...I want to run them day AND night but not blind other drivers. Your dimmable on low-beam and full power on high beam is just what I am looking for also. I do plan some fun rides in VT / NH this summer. Either would improve my drive home at night but I have always felt you can never have too much light when there are deer/coyotes/moose ready to dart in front of you. My off-road use is limited. I guess I am asking for opinions from previous buyers in the same situation. Thanks in advance for all input.
Dont worry, you'll wonder why you waited so long after you see what you have not seen. Just look through this thread and see how many folks are unhappy with these lights.......very few complaints compared to of a whole bunch of "hell yes these are great lights" comments....
pfdskipper is offline   Reply With Quote