My intent was to warn the user to be careful.
We work with different solutions of sodium hydroxide - and it is plumb ass dangerous.
We had a pump that blew a gasket and sprayed a women who was standing near by - they rushed her to a safety shower probably within 45 seconds and during that time she lost 80% of her hair on the top of her head. Not nice stuff.
That slimy feeling when you rub your fingers together with caustic on it - is your skin melting off. It's not like an acid, with caustic you have to continue to rinse with water for 15 min.