View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 03:21 PM   #47
YetiGS
No Talent Ass Clown

Oddometer: 7,322
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultrarnr View Post
First, thanks for everyone who has posted on this thread, very interesting stuff. For those of you with the Rukka or Klim suits how easy are the pants to get on and off when you have jeans on? Can you get them on and off over shoes? I was looking at both brands on Revzilla and saw no mention of zippers on the side of the pant legs. I am wearing the Motoport stretch kevlar and sometimes would really prefer something with built in waterproof/windproof instead of always needing an addional layer for this function. I had asked Wanye about why he didn't offer Gore-Tex as an option and it was a cost issue.
They Klim pants are not designed as overpants. The leg zippers only go up to about the top of the calf so you can't really get them on or off over shoes/boots.

For commuting to work I use the Aerostich AD-1 pants. They're designed to go over your regular pants (full side zips) and they're waterproof. During the summer I use my Motorport Mesh kevlar over-pants.
"You had better bring an extra magazine. Yeti's amped up on weird shit are hard to bring down." Lonestar2112
YetiGS is offline   Reply With Quote