View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 05:45 PM   #35
Queen of Spades OP
tall drink of water

Oddometer: 839
Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphins13 View Post
Of course you turned the gas back on? I've messed with myself a few times by forgetting to turn on gas. Especially after I have been dealing with an annoying problem or havnt ridden in a while. Did a fuse blow? I mean it was just purring away and died for no reason? Sounds like something quit, fuel or spark? Have you studied all the info on page 1 of the main 640 thread? To have it just die sounds like gas quit? Your connection held? Maybe you left the plug cap loose? I can't be the only one that has done all these dumb mistakes? I also have a 99 lc4e so I am feeling for you. My bike has been nothing but a dream. To have it not run would drive me nutz. good luck
Fuel is flowing from the petcock just fine. Bike runs crisp and STRONG when it runs. All 4 fuses are in tact. It seems electrical. Just can't find anything obvious, and I'm not very familiar with a multimeter. Wouldn't know where to begin (other than knowing that I would need to do *something* between component A and component B).