While waiting for my stem manufacturing and swap, I starded to overhaul the zxr brakes. Previous owner said that he cleaned them, but I wanted to take them apart and make sure everything is ok. They were not locked and I conected them to a air compressor and pistons poped out with no problem, and they don't seem damaged or something, but I found a lot of grainy bits inside the calipers, so I cleaned everything out. There was some dirt residue and I also found a human hair
inside, so I will remove all of the paint, replace the rubber dust seals. Oil seals seem to be fine, so I will leave them in place. Although zzr and zxr Tokico calipers seem to be the same, there are few little differences, and zxr calipers and pots are around 100 grams lighter than the zzr ones, so I will go with the zxr ones for now, I think they will work OK for my needs.
Here is everything takne apart and nicely labeled and separated.
There was a lot of gunk on the pots, so I will polish them to the maximum, so they are again nice and shinny :-)