View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 08:58 AM   #84
McJamie OP
STROMINATOR

Oddometer: 1,293
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScramblerTom View Post
2 places to add:

that new chip wagon in Kaladar. Went there on the scoot with the wife in November. Despite the harley colours (or maybe they are KTM...) the food was awesome (if you are into fries and burger) I think the average meal is about 38,000 calories but I was thinking back to my last day trip of the season, pissing rain, +2 degrees and dressed for a summers day - would have sold my grandmother for one of their burgers and fries. Likely best after a long hard day in the saddle - Deadly 99, you should route the RR past here, great for a rest stop.

The other is that father son joint in Griffith - stopped in there on my sled with some friends - will have to return on the bike. again another killer burger shop that serves things like liver and onions and does it well.
The place in Kaladar is no more than 10 minutes from my trailer. I'll make a point to stop there in the spring when we open things back up.
I have been through Griffith a few times, but I don't where that place is. Do you remember the name?