View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 12:02 PM   #39
RandoCommando
Wannabe

Oddometer: 1,327
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gros Buck View Post
We give you a chance to re-phrase this ... The word "interesting" sounds too weird to me ...

After I kissed the ground with the bike over me, I had to replace the rotator back into his socket ... I bang the shoulder on the tarmac many times, but my right elbow was still 2 to 3 inches bellow the left one. I asked my friend to raise my arm, and doing so, pushed the rotator back into his hemi-spheral socket. I heard and felt too well the "knocking" sound. Ouch !!! At that point, because of the pain, my eyes were almost blind. All I could see was like black sheet with a small hole. Like if each of my eyes were looking into a 3/8 " tube.

My friend found a way to put me back on the bike. Fore-arm and hand were working, but from the shoulder to the elbow, everything was dead. It behaved like a piece of Ham hanging under 12 inches of cord. 20 minutes of bike, and 5 hours of pickup later, I was at the hospital.

Paul Jr
Ok. It was an "experience" to say the least.

Sounds like you had some nerve damage/pinching during your ride back.
I'm surprised you were able to make the ride back without going down.
Kudos to you.
MySPOT
RandoCommando is offline   Reply With Quote