View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 04:19 PM   #838
Two Moto Kiwis OP
Homeless Somewhere

Oddometer: 3,499
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perro Viejo View Post
Hey, it's good to see you on the road again.
So guys, how much they charged you for the boat trip? how many time it takes to reach Mazatlán?
Keep going, we are really happy to read you.
(sorry about my english)
Ok, details are $1078 Pesos for Ellen, $1963 Pesos for Maya and me.

There is also a $70 peso port fee which they don't tell you about, first off they wanted $300 Pesos until they re m e m b e r e d that motos are $70

Ship left La Paz at 5.00pm, arrived Mazahtlan 11.30 am following morning, was 12.20 pm by the time we got out of Mazahtlan and on our way.

Hope this helps

Quote:
Originally Posted by hondav2 View Post
Weather here is great , high 20s every day, had the Mad German stay last night . We went up to Mikes for drinks and the geman kept us entertained as usual, biggest laugh was when he told us you couldnt get into Singapore with long hair in the 1980s so he had a white Arab robe which he changed into on the plane , he said the immigration man looked at him funny , a german with kiwi passport dressed as an Arab. Mike an me are riding thru to Walter Peak today then Earnslaw to Queenstown and the long way home . Ride Safe Cheers Toddy
Heya Toddy sounds great mate, sounds like fun in the camp and say hi to Mike.

All is wel here, couple more things to get sorted on Maya and hopefully plain sailing from there on in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgio View Post
Hi Andi and Ellen.
I just got caught up on your report. Its been a great read. You guys have really had some struggles along the way, but here's to a smooth ride for the rest of your journey and lots of great experiences to come!
Thanks for sharing your adventure!
Heya Sgio, thanks for your kind words, hopefully now things will be a little smoother.

Nutha report in a coupla days, nothing too much yet tho, went for a great ride today with Spencer
....Where The Hell Are We .. Spot Us
Two Moto Kiwis is offline   Reply With Quote