View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 07:00 PM   #2538
Deadly99 OP
Fast and Far

Oddometer: 8,869
Quote:
Originally Posted by yamyam View Post
Hi Deadly99, It's me who gave infos and the picture of us on the Bazin bridge to Rhino! I'll ask a friend who know's this region and see the correct info for the possibility of gaz stations on paved road between Chibougamau and Roberval.

I didn't follow all your interesting thread about the making of your trail. Since I was a child, I did many hunting, fishing, snowmobiling and dual-sport traveling in Québec back roads. If you want, send me the track of the Québec section between the south part and Chibougamau. I'll check if I can add you some infos about gaz point or place to stay. If you have some questions, just email me! Eric

Thanks Eric, I'll get in touch

Well bummer this thread got moved but I suppose it was no longer a ride report now that the route is complete.

Upwards and onwards I suppose, I for one look forward to reading others folks TCAT ride reports in the future. Please ensure you make sure younhave the most recent version of the files before heading out. The gpx files will be bundled with detailed PDF maps and a text doc with some important info in the next release.

We're still working away on the route descriptions and will hopefully have them complete before the riding season starts this spring.

Like always, stoked with all the support this project received from people from across the country. I think as a collective group we did something pretty outstanding

Cheers

Ted

TCAT (Trans Canada Adventure Trail)

Gravel Travel Canada - Canada's Source for Overland Travel
Deadly99 is offline   Reply With Quote