View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 10:29 PM   #88
toddiscdn
Take off, EH!

Oddometer: 971
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilligaf0220 View Post

- The Fiery Grill in Dorset that has a great deck and passable pulled pork sandwiches, decent po-boy sandwiches and other mungicake Cajun food just off Hwy.11.
Fiery Grill unfortunatly closed a couple years ago...(2011?) been a couple sled seasons anyway. It did reopen last summer under the name "Trading Bay Dining co.", I have heard good things about it, but will not have any first hand experience until I get up ther in a week from now on the sled. http://www.tradingbaydining.com/index.html

While it was closed, we have stopped a couple times at "Zacharys" just across the bridge from the Fiery and it was good simple food, served by a a great group of ladies who didnt mind you coming in with soaked riding gear.

If anyone gets over this way "Skeeter Barlows" in Brights Grove(N of Sarnia) has great food, imo, with a veiw of Lake Huron and a second outlet in the closer to me bustling town of Forest

The Pav. in Baysville is....um edible, but there is great riding in the area, Muskoka on the Rocks on hwy 60 just east of Huntsville has always been good as well.

Thats it for now, Todd
toddiscdn is offline   Reply With Quote