View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 11:15 AM   #54
ktmmitch
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 558
Quote:
Originally Posted by troy safari carpente View Post
Wondered when you were gonna pop the cork on this Jenny...

So where is the Dr Franken(John)stein resonsible for this little monster... We want some comment from the mad scientist as well... not only the lab rabbit (hi piglet )...

paging ktmmitch to the orange courtesy phone...

Historical Quote:

"... orange paint and 37 clicks of suspension adjustment doesn't make up for a shit rider..."

indeed!
Well Troy,I have had to get back in the workshop(lab) after Dakar excitement and now our project is out in the open,it's full steam ahead.
As it's Jenny's thread i don't want to hijack it,as she can do a much better job explaining the ins & outs of the development than I can(Wellingborough Grammar School has a lot to answer for).
We hope this concept will prove fruitful,and show people that there is another option than a full-on 30,000 euro rally bike,and hopefully bring a few of the old 690RR bikes, that were outlawed by ASO,back into work.
It's a little bit of "outback mentality",and there's no guarantee it will work,but it won't be from lack of effort!!
It may be a bumpy ride,and we're not sure where we are going,but stick along for the ride,it'll definitely be fun.
Tonight we have the new Tractive Suspension PDS shock arrive,tailor-made to give 300mm rear wheel travel,so we will be trying it on my 690 Enduro at Tuareg in March.This is one of the key company's we will be working with on the LC4-50 project.We want to combine with a small number of highly-skilled,technical suppliers that can aid our development on this project.
I will be forwarding Jenny all information on engine/technical development as we proceed for her to post up as she feels fit,and Martin (Torque Racing) and I have plenty to do over the next few weeks before Tuareg.

Little bit of Eye Candy from Holland........................................... .

ktmmitch is online now   Reply With Quote