Thread: Norra 2013
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 05:09 PM   #551
roadracer
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 334
I was really screwed up in this section. I missing the first right turn through the bushes and I think thats when most people passed me. After correcting I then missed the second right and ended up in that tear drop shaped brown area which had a decent size cliff around the edge. I ended up backing up and taking the smaller trail in the middle which was tolerable but no way a car would gracefully fit down it.

As for cutting the course, I actually can't get too worked up about it. I highly doubt 2/3 of the motorcycle crowd was cutting the course on purpose and if any did, any success they had is hollow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maineroot View Post
We initially overshot that first right. and had to backtrack (not fun during a special with others coming AT YOU at race pace)...

There was a major bottleneck there with some trucks and buggys stacked up. I ended up bushwhacking and taking the line which ended up with a 5' flat drop onto the road. I had to wheelie at the last second when the slope turned into a ledge. Had a flat landing and then took off. That was a fun little section!
roadracer is offline   Reply With Quote