Emmbeedee
Procrastinators

Oddometer: 9,347
Quote:
Originally Posted by christian View Post
from the "FAQ"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmbeedee
  1. Track Manager - Options. Provide a Setting tab option on the main Track Manager screen to: "Show All Tracks on Map", "Hide All Tracks on Map", "Delete All Tracks".

still no way of doing this?
Not even goofing around with the XML on the unit itself?
Not that I am aware of. 'Show All Tracks' would not be useful to me, though 'Hide All Tracks' would. I find I waste time occasionally trying to figure out which is set to 'Show On Map', and having to click one after the other gets old real fast.

I was toying with the Montana recently and when I turned it on and cleared the track, I could still see a track on the screen so I looked in the Track Manager and found one which was set to Show On Map. I set it to Hide on Map, verified it was no longer showing then shut the Montana off.

Then I started the Montana up again, and that same track was once again showing on the map screen. A Zombie map, obviously. Once I archived it, it remained hidden.

No idea what it was about that track that kept it showing up... But I wasted time looking for it, on a couple of occasions.

Emmbeedee screwed with this post 01-28-2013 at 08:54 PM
Emmbeedee is online now   Reply With Quote