View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 09:45 PM   #37
TrailDust&SaddleLthr
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 194
Nothing Short of a ... FANTASTIC Kit!!!!!!!!

Just got my (blue!) kit a few days ago and wanted to let everyone know how WONDERFUL a product it is!

100% Professional... you would never know this is a hand-made product, with only a few made. I feel very blessed to have acquired one of those kits for my own self.

I am so impressed by the videos and the professionalism Evy and her dad have displayed, kudos to the both of them!

Included with the kit is a print out of all the instructions as to how to use that kit. The entire kit is encased in a very nice, cushiony neoprene pouch, big enough to let you put your own tin mug in there... I would not have thought about doing that hadn't it been mentioned in the paperwork.

Anyway, if you can still get a kit, if not all sold out by now, do yourself the biggest favor... GET ONE NOW before they are all gone!

Last but not least, all emails are replied to immediately, all promises made are true and kit is very nicely protected for shipping so it gets there with no chance of damage.

Thank you Evy for your kind emails and thanks to your dad for supporting you in your endeavors!

Evy, please put me on your list for when you create your next product... good people like you need to have our support!

So, till next time...

Good luck with all your dreams and White River adventures! Stay safe!

Cheers!

J.
TrailDust&SaddleLthr is offline   Reply With Quote