View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 08:00 AM   #741
skian g
Adventurer

Oddometer: 74
Planning a trip from Pa to Ky, in late March. I will be camping in the Gettysburg area Thursday night and leaving from there early am Friday the 22nd and am planning to get in to Louisville Saturday the 23rd pm. I will be returning from Nashville on starting on the 26th or 27th returning to Pa by Sunday the 31st at the latest. Right now I am planning on riding the more dirt oriented portions of this on my WR250R. I don't have the maps in front of me right now, but Id like to start from one of the northern most parts, and head south but not going any farther than 64 before I need to head west to Louisville. If the routes are as good as they look from the limited reports here, I will probably explore them more thoroughly use them on the way home the next week. The route home is much more flexible time wise however and is up in the air still, so if anyone as time off and wants to ride some of this either on Friday 3/22 or sometime after Tues 3/26 let me know and lets can see if we can get something together.