I purchased this last May and, since then farkled it a bit!
It's a 2001 model year and I got it with only 12700Km and still the original tyres.
List of mods/upgrades I made:
- New set of tyres. Continental ContiEscape;
- Windshield, Dakar tinted;
- Givi side case carrier and Allukoffer 45l side cases;
- Hepco & Becker top case carrier, I already had a black Gobi topcase;
- BMW original handguards;
- Dakar front mudguard extension;
- HID 35W H4 bixenon light conversion;
- Two Hella Micro DE fog lights converted to 35W H3 xenon with medium ballasts;
- Touratech progressive front fork springs and heavier oil (15W); Hyperpro progressive rear shock spring;
- New foldable rear mirrors;
- Touratech GPSmap 60 bracket (I had that for many years);
- New set of turn signals with rubber mounts, they look like the originals except the rubber mount;
- New EXO single exhaust (GPR made);
- Touratech stainless steel long distance footpegs;
- Airhawk seat pad, it came from a KTM 990 I had;
How it looked when I take it home:
And now almost done:
I have made a few hundred Km's on it and it feels good. The new setup suspensions work much better!