Yes, I was in cambria and yes, I am heading towards the tip, but I might have to change my plans! I lost so much time, incredible. Help me to give your name a face, please!
The bike is rideable, yes but I am not sure if I mess up something by doing so. The whole thing started with a leaking water pump and now weeks have passed...
To return to the US is not really an option and might even be problematic cause of the visa waiver.
The mechanic is the third one. The first mistreated the bike, the second was "imported"to reassemble it, he was good but did not have more time to wait for shims...thge third made a good impression but does not seem to have so much experience with valves, at least when it comes to this model.
I think he is a little stressed now cause I was kinda put in between and they thought it would be solved in a day. It will soon be a week!