View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 09:27 PM   #376
tete OP
clown shoes

Oddometer: 348
Perhaps I'm not asking the correct question. Other than the rings, what perhaps could cause the smoke from the right exhaust. More specifically at Highr rpm and when letting off the throttle. Please advise. I'm loosing some serious sleep about this.\
---------------------------------------------Hours later Edit----------------------------------------------------

So i started going through as many threads as possible to help with this smoke issue.. I curently don't have any tools to measure compression and won't have any new tools for a while because I am broke. I just barely got enough cash to put on new tires.

Moving right along I saw that in many instances its the left cyclinder that generally shows signs of smoke.. however this really means nothing.

I did notice a few post in which many indicated that the breather system dumps into the right cylinder or something of the sort. And the turkey noise as well. Well it happens that Before my ride today my buddy and I - airhead airheads- were talking about how our bikes make that weird turkey gobble sound for lack of better desciption. anyone care to elaborate on this? My bike feels and runs like a champ, starts with ease etc.. no oil light on etc.. tends to smoke when I let off the throttle from higher than 4k rpm. at low RPMs seems to be ok.

sorry about my grammer.

tete screwed with this post 01-29-2013 at 10:56 PM
tete is offline   Reply With Quote