View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 10:17 AM   #99
DogBoy
Not a Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,423
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadu View Post
I guess Chris got his team's deal in place before JU got Hammer's deal done. Some folks are still being hush-hush, which inserts some WTF-ishness to the whole deal. When everything is signed and in the sunshine, we'll certainly read another release about it.

But for now, my statement stands until JU prints something to the contrary. In the meantime, to paraphrase one of his own quotes: 'I'll believe it when I see it grid up at Daytona.'
http://amaproracing.com/rr/news/index.cfm?cid=55447

Quote:
AMA Pro: Why did you decide to make the switch from riding a Suzuki to a Honda?
Ulrich: The Honda truly is a great platform to race on. From a race team standpoint, it is an honor to bring a Honda back in to the AMA Pro paddock and I think it adds a lot of credibility to the series. GEICO Motorcycle AMA Pro Road Racing is starting to get a lot of other manufacturers coming in like KTM and EBR to join the popular Yamaha and Suzuki branded bikes. We chose Honda because we believe it will give us the best chance to be a major factor in SuperBike competition.

DogBoy screwed with this post 01-30-2013 at 10:50 AM
DogBoy is offline   Reply With Quote