View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 11:59 AM   #41
wb57
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 6,932
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilerd View Post
No way that was a great Tag in my opinion. i was talking with some coworkers here and passing out the link to the game and got some terrific completely insane ideas from Jim. He asked me would it be against the rules if someone was to leave it under a pile of stuffed animals inside a toys r us hey does it cost money to enter? Nope! Then another nutter idea: what if someone hid it in one of the free trolleys that run around downtown roanoke, with no bus number Cost money to enter? nope! now that I've thrown that stuff out there Lord knows what will happen to this thing hahahaha! Oh yeah this other idea: cut out the marker inside of the upper portion of the rat to turn it into a gift card holder to add tremendous motivation to find it in the stuffed animal pile. I can see the 2 or 3 bikers with their helmets and gear on at the same time in the toys r us panic ridden running around looking! "This might not even be the right toys r us dag nabbit!" *DING cleanup on aisle 7 please, and 8. Suspicious character on aisle 9 please investigate*

You know, with so many great roads and places in that part of the world, I'd hate to see this particular game devolve into something that, you know, "clever".

Just my 2.

I'd much rather ride than dig around some f'ing pile in a store full of people I chose not to be around in the first place.

Turning money into spent fossil fuels.
(Smiley crap is implied in all posts.)
wb57 is offline   Reply With Quote