View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 06:22 PM   #2117
Dr.Z
6Sigma Knuckle Shflr

Oddometer: 9,717
I wish that my eyes were open enough when I was younger to go out and see America! Alas, fate has a funny way of making things happen. Back in '89, I met this chick at a bar who changed my whole perspective on life. She told me about traveling to Yellowstone, Alaska, Colorado, California, etc, etc, etc. She asked if I had ever been to any of those places? Of course not, why would I venture beyond Orlando for anything... I enjoyed living in Miami. Well, long story short, I married that girl 19 years ago and boy, have we been on some adventures around the U.S.. Lots of stuff to see in the world.

My only regrets are when I go on some rides with my buds... Mexico, Utah, Nevada, Carolinas, Tennessee, etc... I wish that my wife and kids were there with me to experience the adventure.

Hopefully, I'll be rectifying that situation this summer with a month long trek out West with the family trukster towing a couple of bikes.

Good on ya Inept for gettin 'er done. Keep on keepin on, d00d!

He's got some of the basics down, but, in the end, that just has to create a bigger clusterfuck in that chinese fire drill of a cognitive thought he brought to the dog and pony show of his new found awareness. - Jack Goff
Dr.Z is offline   Reply With Quote