Originally Posted by mfp4073
Ms Hiroko Hori
- Professional bike racer / author / shop owner
- Born in Tokyo, Japan (1949/04/01 - 1985/04/30).
- Traveled around the world (25 countries) on Honda CB750F (1975)
- Joined a Road Race Competition as the first female rider (1976) *the regulation (allows only male riders can join comps) had been changed after her great performance
- Joined 4 hour endurance race (200 miles) at Suzuka circuit in 1980 and 1981 on Suzuki GSX400E
- Rode across Sahara desert (8,000km) on Suzuki DR500 (1982)
- Rode across in Europe (5 countries) in 1985
- Held "Women only competition called "Powder Puff" in 1978
- Ran her own motorbike accessory /gear shop "Hirokono" in 1979
That's one hell of a woman.
Love that big thumper she's riding too. Not an SR/SRX is it?
It's still got turn signals!
[rtwdoug] Just drop me in there with a Honda XL250
(something I wont cry over if I hafta leave it, plus, they are damn near bulletproof)
[joefast14] Never modify a Yamaha SRX-6, they turn into a money hole that you can never get out of.