View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 03:34 AM   #576
troy safari carpente
Team f5ool

Oddometer: 16,880
DavideRougeFantastico...

You and your chubby new little itiliano mate seem to be getting along famously DRF...
out and about all over the joint here and there... you seem to be revelling in it... how many kilometrico's now?

Nice neat litte screen on there now as well... stylish!

Other than the few extra kilo's and the seat form (that a personal taste thing of mine), you know this new Husky is winning quite a few
fans as a genuine "dual sport" (soft offroad) alternative... seem's that they (Husky) may have kicked a goal with this one...
especially now that there are some aftermarket bits (bashplates, tanks, racks etc.) coming down through the pipeline...

It will be interesting to see what (if) Mr Pierer does acquire the Husqvarna name, what direction he takes it?
I like the Nuda platform potential since I saw it... and these new 650's have been acquiring a following.
I have been a bit critical of KTM watering down their offerings over the last 5 years... but maybe it wasn't his doing...
the indians? the bean counters? The Husky acquisition by Pierers group (if it goes through) may well be a forum for them to build
some offroad/dualsport/play bikes with some passion in them again?

(Please, please uncle Stefan... promise to make a true 170 kg red SuperEnduro based around the Nuda 900 RR engine as a power plant...?! ).

You are so much the vanguard DRF...

What ya' got planned for yours next...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenjen
"It's like deja vu all over again."

Quote:
Originally posted by PBee
"...the Barstid never gives you anything for your Sig line, it's always too long........."

troy safari carpente screwed with this post 01-31-2013 at 03:42 AM
troy safari carpente is offline   Reply With Quote