Quote:
Originally Posted by oregoncoast View Post
No, Thank you Leo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radioman View Post
could not have said it better myself!
Quote:
Originally Posted by WU7X View Post
Not to steal Radioman's thunder here, but....Leo, if you're ever in my neck of the woods, my wife and I would be pleased to put you up for a night or two. Ride safe and have as much fun as you can!
Thanks one and all.

My wife is from Germany - though she hasn't lived there in 30 years - and we're thinking two or three summers 2-up through Europe's small roads and tall mountains, with some side trips to the various wine regions. Don't forget getting to 71 N at Nordkapp. Maybe a summer to go kiss the Blarney Stone.

Here in the western US - no solid plans yet, but any would involve the coast, mountains and small roads. We'll see what shakes out.

Again, thanks for the acknowledgements and invitation.

Just had this thought... Isn't adventure where you find it? Sure there's a lot to be said for those grand vista's where the imprint of man is but a track in the dirt. I love those when and where I can find them. But it can be a grand adventure to discover the roads, tracks and trails just a few miles away from wherever we call home. It's just perspective and how we choose to see the world. For the able and capable I'll leave to them Siberia, the Gobi, Atacama and Cape York. For those of us that can't go there, I'll take a lesser adventure and marvel at the vista's none the less. We're all blessed to do what we are capable of. Ride on Radioman!

Retired-N-Roamin screwed with this post 02-01-2013 at 07:35 AM Reason: Added 'Thought'
Retired-N-Roamin is offline   Reply With Quote