Old 02-01-2013, 05:22 PM   #24855
Ross Shafer
Adventurer

Oddometer: 45
Axle block/sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ross Shafer View Post
Howdy All,

Not necessarily adventure bike oriented, but something my fellow 610 owners may want to know about.

I wanted to purchase a set of SME Axle block/sliders for my SM610 a few weeks back only to find SME was closed and the parts were unobtanium. So I made some for myself.

I've made a royalty arrangement with Harry of SME and will soon have 25 sets of these ready to sell. The blocks are done, I'm just waiting for the puck material to finish them up. I had a small chunk of material laying around so I made a couple of pucks so I could get some pictures out.

If interested, contact me through my website (www.six-ninedesign.com) , there's nothing there about these block/sliders, its just a way to email me directly without having to post my email addy here or deal with PM's.

I'm having probs. figuring out how to load a photo here, but follow this link: http://s1358.beta.photobucket.com/us...tml?sort=3&o=0
, and you'll see a pic of the Axle Block/Sliders I'm offering.

Happy Dang New Year!
Okey Dokey, my missing material finally showed up so the pucks are done and these suckers are ready to ship. $90 pr includes shipping within the continental US. If you'd like some please do not PM me through the forum, but contact me through my business website: www.six-ninedesign.com.

Oh yeah, these will fit other Husky models. The part number for the OEM axle block is: 8000 96941, if your bike whatever model it is, has axle blocks with that part number (Hall's has all the parts manual available to see on their website) then these babies will work for you. You can email me if you'd like a drawing showing all the pertinent dimensions to check compatibility.

Here's a link to a photo of these parts: http://s1358.beta.photobucket.com/us...tml?sort=3&o=0

Happy riding!
Ross

Ross Shafer screwed with this post 02-02-2013 at 08:20 AM Reason: fix typo
Ross Shafer is offline   Reply With Quote