View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 02:08 AM   #163
UncleGra
CRASHING BORE
 
Joined: Jan 2008
Location: TWILIGHT ZONE
Oddometer: 2,887
Has anybody seen Benambra green...top of Blowhard on the way to Numeralla..





__________________
.. I fixt it...my way....gjr

OK OK....it might be 98% fat free...but I wana know how much fat's in the other 2%....gjr
UncleGra is offline   Reply With Quote