View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 11:08 AM   #24839
StolenFant
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 241
Bitter Sweet goodbye '09 TE610 for sale

The Broxton Bridge Dualsport event in Jan was an absolute Blast, and confirmed my desire to run as many dual sport events and enduros as I can fit into my work schedule. Unfortunately, a one bike promise to my wife means the TE has to go if I want a lighter steed. If I lived near the mountains like BarberPole, I'd be keeping this bike another ten years at least, but rocks, hills washed out jeep trails are all 5-8 hours away.
Xymotic, Xcuvator, 1Lunger, and so many others, thanks for all the TE610 specific tips and generally getting me back up to speed after that 26 year sebatical from riding. Maybe I'll even hit one of the enduros up near you 1Lunger.
Well, time to get to work on the craigslist posting. I'll post a link when it's done. If no one jumps on it right away, I may be persuaded to pull the Rekluse if anyone wants it. Seems like a got 50-100 miles before the dualsport and put another 100-120 on there. Even if not from me, get one! The things make riding the TE in technical stuff SOOOOO much easier!

Anyone got a tagable bike (TE250, 310, 300XC-W, 450 EXC, etc.) they want to sell)?

Here's the link to Craigslist add. http://charleston.craigslist.org/mcy/3589319483.html

Clint

StolenFant screwed with this post 02-02-2013 at 12:59 PM Reason: add link to clisting
StolenFant is offline   Reply With Quote