View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 10:18 AM   #7942
skysailor
Rat Rider

Oddometer: 3,338
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whyswoman View Post
Hey Lyle...

I Know the joe Rocket jacket will last a long time - my current one is 3 years old, and other than fading, there are no problems with it whatsoever...it is just I have shed significant bulk, and the old jacket falls off me now...I have no choice but to buy a new one - one which is, unlike my previous one, cut for a female body!!! The thing is, I still have 70 lbs to reach my final goal - and at that point, I may need to buy yet another new jacket - it all depends on how much my shape changes over the next 10 - 12 months...I guess I could have waited until March to buy my new jacket, but I am guessing I will only lose 10-15 lbs between now and then, and jacket I
bought will see me through this season for sure...

I don't think a textile jacket looks any good till it's faded. LOL! Good luck on the "goal". There is no better reason to buy new gear. I work with a chap that just had his MD read him the "riot act"......He's pretty much had to change out his whole wardrobe. In his case, that was double good. Most of his crap was from the 70's! You go girl!
Lyle
skysailor is offline   Reply With Quote